- This event has passed.
Webinar “Managing Health and Wellbeing Remotely: 5 key ways leaders can foster a thriving team”
April 3 @ 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM AEDT
As businesses across Australasia action COVID-19 response plans, these times require new ways of leading and supporting employee health and wellbeing.
This includes how leaders can quickly and effectively set up their staff for remote working, maintain some level of productivity for their teams, and most importantly look after the physical, mental and social wellness of their people throughout this period of uncertainty and beyond.
Which is why we’re pleased to be partnering with The Safe Step for this free practical webinar, with special guests Kash Thomson, Yes Psychology and John Rutherford, Ergoworks.
Judging from the 355+ webinar registrations so far (!), supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of a company’s greatest asset – its people – has never been more business critical.
In this interactive conversation, our expert panel will explore 5 key themes:
- Why leaders must practice self care and ‘put their own oxygen mask on first’
- How leaders can best engage with, and enable the wellbeing of their remote workers
- Practical tips for teams to thrive in a remote working environment
- Technology tools and hacks for engaging remote teams and keeping everyone on track
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to optimise team wellbeing and performance
Register your spot here!