Students registered in the WWP course will have the opportunity to undertake assessment resulting in a Statement of Attainment issued by our affiliated RTO, WorkSafe Connect (RTO No. 31385). There are five assessment items in total, most of which you will start working on during the course. These tasks have been designed to focus on your ability to apply what you’ve learnt throughout the course and are not meant to cause stress, anxiety or sleepless nights! We use a variety of assessment methods (not just quizzes!), to let you show us what you’ve learnt and how to apply it in the workplace. For example, you will prepare a proposal for senior management, outlining the business case for your workplace health and wellness strategy or initiative.
The Wellness Wise™ Academy was established in 2015 by Wellness Designs in recognition of the need for workplaces to build their internal capacity to deliver an engaging, cost-effective, results-oriented and sustainable employee health and wellness strategy.
Wellness Designs are a boutique workplace wellness business, specialising in strategic consultancy, speaking and training services for workplaces, government agencies and industry groups.
The Wellness Wise™ Academy training programs draw on over 20 years’ experience delivering multi-award winning workplaces solutions across the globe across a range of industries.
Katrina is a sought-after speaker and trainer, having presented throughout Australia, Europe and the United Kingdom, including as an Adjunct Lecturer with the Centre for Environment and Population Health, Griffith University and University of Queensland.
- Workplace health and wellness practitioners
- Human resources professionals
- OHS and occupational health professionals
- Health professionals
- Workplace health and wellness providers
- Government representatives or consultants
- Undergraduate or post graduate students
- an understanding of what constitutes a best-practice strategy
- the knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver a targeted, integrated, results-oriented and sustainable strategy
- practical tools relevant to your workplace
- key learnings from award-winning Australian case studies
- tips from some of Australia's leading workplace wellness practitioners
- insights into industry trends both globally and nationally
- ongoing support and networks, including access to coaching sessions, webinars and peer networking forums
- a nationally accredited qualification
- follow up 1-on-1 mentoring/coaching sessions (6 weeks post-course)
- online portal with the latest tools and resources
- networking opportunities through online forum
- continuing education including webinars, quarterly newsletter and other learning opportunities
- To support your organisation on its wellness journey, Wellness Designs also provides strategic consultancy, speaking and additional training services. For further details, visit the Wellness Designs website.