Listen to the audio:
Managing Health and Wellness Remotely: 5 key ways leaders can foster a thriving team Presented by Katrina Walton, Wellness Designs; Kash Thomson, Yes Psychology and John Rutherford, Ergoworks
As businesses across Australasia action COVID-19 response plans, these times require new ways of leading and supporting employee health and wellbeing.
This includes how leaders can quickly and effectively set up their staff for remote working, maintain some level of productivity for their teams, and most importantly look after the physical, mental and social wellness of their people throughout this period of uncertainty and beyond.
In this interactive webinar delivered in partnership with The Safe Step, our expert panel explore 5 key themes:
- Why leaders must practice self care and ‘put their own oxygen mask on first’
- How leaders can best engage with, and enable the wellbeing of their remote workers
- Practical tips for teams to thrive in a remote working environment
- Technology tools and hacks for engaging remote teams and keeping everyone on track
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to optimise team wellbeing and performance